Reception: Weekdays 9:00-18:00 03-3614-4100
Access FAQ

Are there any consumable parts?


Yes. There are two types of film: film for resin vat and film for LCD protection. The film for the resin vat should be replaced when it can no longer be successfully modeled. LCD protection film should be replaced when it becomes dirty due to resin adhesion, etc.

We are waiting for technical consultation and sample requests!

Please feel free to contact us for inquiries about our products, technical consultation for rubber/resin extrusion molding, requesting samples of our products, etc.
In addition, this inquiry is for corporations only. Please note that we cannot answer inquiries from individuals.

Inquiries by phone


Weekdays 9:00~18:00

Inquiries from the Web

To mail form